Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Debut of the BobneedsJobmobile!

The three primary rules of real estate and outdoor advertising are said to be "Location, Location, Location," and this afternoon I'll be joining FTD, Terminex and your local pizza delivery guy in trumpeting my cause to the world. Soon, I'll be a mobile fixture of the open highway.  I'll snap some pictures for inclusion later; until then, behold this startling re-creation.

Ordinarily, writers aren't the most extroverted of critters, and the idea of tooling down the highway in a decked-out clowncar should be incredibly embarrassing. Strangely, I'm feeling a little exuberant. Nothing else has worked in this economy, and there's something cheerful about making the workaday world a little more surreal.

Just to be on the safe side, I also ordered a smaller set, for use on "My Other Car Is A Shopping Cart." With only two payments left until I hit the magic "99 Weeks," I have to be prepared for any eventuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment