Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ground broken on Bobneedsjob.com

If you've happened here by way of my advertising, welcome to my temporary home away from homepage on Blogger. But never fear - ground has been officially broken on Bobneedsjob.com, the Joomla!- driven website component in my media blitz for employment.

To differentiate between these two sites, here you can track my daily foiled attempts at employment and subsequent personal appearances with a shopping cart on a street near you. On the proper site, we'll be tracking the day-to-day employment picture for the area by way of the local newspaper advertisements, and interviewing the local police, politicos and governmental agencies involved in keeping people like me off your streets, and possibly alive.

I know. I am, by definition, a person with too much time on my hands. But give me credit - I'm trying like crazy to reduce it, preferably by 40 hours a week or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment